Audio Coming Out of Only Left Side DaVinci Resolve – In this blog post I go over How To Fix Audio Coming Out of Only Left Side DaVinci Resolve 16 and 17. This is a quick fix in adjusting the audio outputs and input in DaVinci Resolve. This video also helps fix the audio coming out of only the right side in DaVinci Resolve.
Here is the steps to fix the issue and where to check for errors in the setup:
- Check your computer system preferences for sound output which can be found in your control panel.
- Check your DaVinci Resolve system preferences which is found under the DaVinci Resolve tab at the top. The video below gives reference to finding where you need to go.
- As you just went through those both make sure they are pointing to the same speaker or headphone outputs.
- When you go into DaVinci Resolve tab at the top and select Preferences then go to the Video and Audio I/O tab.
- Then look for Speaker Configuration and select Manual then for Device select the one you setup in your system preferences for your computer.
- Now within the same tab go to Outputs and here is where your problem may be. As you can see there is a Left and Right. You need to have them both selected for 1 and 2 outputs of the speaker you have chosen above.
- This should’ve fixed your audio issue coming out of one side! Check out the video below to also walk you through how to fix audio coming out of only one side in DaVinci Resolve 16 and 17.
Here is the video: