Camera To A MacBook iMac MacBook Air – This blog post goes over How To Import Images From A Camera To A MacBook, iMac, MacBook Air In 30 Seconds. There is two ways to do this that are very simple and accessible within your Mac computer applications.
The first way is using Image Capture within your applications folder:
- Open your Applications folder and find “Image Capture”
- Connect your camera by USB or bluetooth
- Once connected it will pop-up within the the Device tab in Image Capture
- Then select the folder at the bottom where you’d like to import images
- Now select which images you want to import and click Import in the right corner
The second way is going back to your applications folder and selecting the app called “Photos”:
- Open the Photos app
- Connect device via USB or bluetooth
- Once connect it will pop up under your camera name
- Then you can select the photos you’d like to import
- Make sure to import the images to a folder you can find them after
Here is a video to help you as well:
Hope this has helped you to import images from a camera to a MacBook, iMac, or MacBook Air. Thanks for viewing have a great rest of your day!