Create Audio File In DaVinci – In this blog, I go over how to make an audio file in DaVinci Resolve. This will work for DaVinci Resolve 15, 16, and 17. It’s a very simple process, I know when I first downloaded the software it was tough for me to figure out how to do this.
Here are the steps to Create An Audio File In DaVinci Resolve:
- Open DaVinci Resolve on your desktop
- Create a new project
- Then at the bottom menu go to the second tab called “Cut”
- Find the big box on the left side that says “No clips in media pool”
- Then right-click in that box and “Create New Timeline”
- Once the box opens up you can select the “No. of Audio Tracks” and then click “Create”
- Now go to the bottom menu and select the music symbol tab also known as “Fairlight”
- And you will see the Audio 1 created which you can connect and start recording from there.
Here is also a video to do this: